Learn to Surf, Kayak to a Seal Colony, Bike and Walk the Otways.
Call 0405 495 909.
Stay & play in Apollo Bay!
Apollo Bay Surf & Kayak offer surfing, kayaking, surf hire, bikes and more:
We operate in the beautiful environment of Apollo Bay on the Great Ocean Road. On our doorstep we have the pristine Apollo Bay Beach, the Otway National Park and the Marengo Marine Sanctuary, which hosts a Seal Colony. Plenty of reasons to stay and play in Apollo Bay!
- Surfing: 1 1/2 hour lessons learning to surf with qualified coaches who teach in the water with you. Lessons for adults and children $70pp
- RIPCURL & NUDIE SURF GROMS:
Dates and times for Surf Groms 2018 in Apollo Bay are:
20-23 Dec 2019, 28-31 Dec 2019, 03- 06 Jan 2020
08-11 Jan 2020, 15-18 Jan 2020, 22-25 Jan 2020
PRICE $220 per grom, no rego fee included
START- FINISH 10.30am – 12.30am 90mins
When you book on the surf grom website you receive the following RipCurl and Nudie gift pack which includes: Rip Curl Backpack, Rip Curl hat, Logbook, nudie SurfGroms rash-vest, nudie brekkie, Woolworth’s fresh food Guide.
- Seal Kayaking Guided Tours: 2 hours of instruction and touring, paddling with qualified guides, in easy to use sit-on-top-kayaks to a seal colony off Apollo Bay.Extremely weather dependent.
- Bike Ride the Great Ocean Road & Otways: Hire a Mountain Bike and explore Apollo Bay
- Hiking the Great Ocean Walk: experience some or all of the spectacular Great Ocean Walk.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding: 90 min lessons learning to paddle with qualified coaches.
- Bike, Surfboard, Wetsuit, Kayak & Camping Hire: If you don’t have it, hire It!
- School Group Activities: All activities promote safety, goal setting, responsibility, self-esteem, confidence, leadership, challenges and adventure!
Easy going and relaxed with an emphasis on having fun…great introductions of activities.”
The activities are great for our boys. Treating them as young adults you helped them to really enjoy the experience.