We operate in the beautiful environment of Apollo Bay on the Great Ocean Road. On our doorstep we have the Otway National Park and the Marengo Marine Sanctuary, which hosts a Seal Colony.
Apollo Bay Surf & Kayak / Walk 91 can provide you with Surf Lessons and surf hire, Kayaking to the Seals and kayak hire, SUP (stand up paddle board) lessons and hire, Snorkeling tours and hire, Rafting, Indigenous Tours, Rock pool Rambles, Fishing, Body Board & Mountain Bike Hire. Alternatively explore the Great Ocean Walk ™.
We provide Transport, Rental and Transfers of Camping Gear, Food Provisions, Camping reservations, B&B accommodation.
- Surfing: 2 hour lessons learning to surf with qualified coaches who teach in the water with you. Lessons for adults and children
- Seal Kayaking Guided Tours: 2 hours of instruction and touring, paddling with qualified guides, in easy to use sit-on-top-kayaks to a seal colony off Apollo Bay.
- Bike Ride the Great Ocean Road & Otways: Why not hire a Mountain Bike, and cycle through the Otways and on the spectacular Great Ocean Road.
- Hiking the Great Ocean Walk: experience the 91km of the spectacular Great Ocean Walk.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding: 90 min lessons learning to paddle with qualified coaches.
- Bike, Surfboard, Wetsuit, Kayak & Camping Hire: If you don’t have it, hire It!
- School Group Activities: All activities promote safety, goal setting, responsibility, self-esteem, confidence, leadership, challenges and adventure!
VEGEMITE SURF GROMS:
4 day surf programs over summer for kids age 5-12.
Dates 27 Dec-30 Dec, 2 Jan-5 Jan, 7 Jan-10 Jan,14 Jan-17 Jan. Bookings can be made through the surf grom website. http://www.surfgroms.com/delivery-centres/apollo-bay-surf-kayak/