Apollo Bay Surf & Kayak / Walk 91 can provide you with Surf Lessons and surf hire, Kayaking to the Seals and kayak hire, SUP (stand up paddle board) lessons and hire, Snorkelling hire, Body Board & Mountain Bike Hire. Alternatively explore the Great Ocean Walk ™ with Walk91.
- Surfing: 2 hour lessons learning to surf with qualified coaches who teach in the water with you. Lessons for adults and children
- Seal Kayaking Guided Tours: 2 hours of instruction and touring, paddling with qualified guides, in easy to use sit-on-top-kayaks to a seal colony off Apollo Bay.
- Bike Ride the Great Ocean Road & Otways: Why not hire a Mountain Bike, and cycle through the Otways and on the spectacular Great Ocean Road.
- Hiking the Great Ocean Walk: experience the 91km of the spectacular Great Ocean Walk.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding: 90 min lessons learning to paddle with qualified coaches.
- Bike, Surfboard, Wetsuit, Kayak & Camping Hire: If you don’t have it, hire It!
- School Group Activities: All activities promote safety, goal setting, responsibility, self-esteem, confidence, leadership, challenges and adventure!
4 day surf programs over summer for kids age 5-12.
Dates and times for Surf Groms 2016 in Apollo Bay are:
Dec 28 – 31, Jan 5 – 8, Jan 12 – 15, Jan 19 – 22 (10.30am to 12.30pm)
When you book on the surf grom website you receive the following quicksilver and Weet-Bix gift pack: